- A Beginner's Guide to Making a D*I*Y Planner
- D*I*Y Planner 3.0 (Classic/A5 Edition)
- D*I*Y Planner Hipster PDA Edition
- D*I*Y Planner Classic/A5 Add-Ons
- D*I*Y Planner Hipster PDA Add-Ons
- D*I*Y Planner Letter/A4 Edition
- D*I*Y Planner Miscellaneous Kit
- Design Your Own D*I*Y Planner Templates
D*I*Y Planner Contacts Package 2.5 (Letter/A4)
Submitted by eafarris on Wed, 2005-11-16 19:44.
The conversion of the official D*I*Y Planner pack continues. The DIYPlanner.com team proudly presents the next interim pack in letter and A4 size: The Contacts pack.
Included in this pack are the same templates included in the Classic Size Contacts Pack [Editor: which is now part of the Classic/A5 Core Package, pages 55 thru 62] . Four templates, in both front and back page versions:
- A new Contacts template, for address book type pages;
- A Sources template, suitable for building your own personal "yellow pages," lists of references for things like restaurants and stores;
- Contact Logs, in two styles: one with lots of contact metadata information, and one with minimal contact information and a long contact log space.
As with the Classic edition, this is released under the terms of a Creative Commons Non-Commercial No-Derivatives License (see the legalese), which means mainly that you can't commercially print or distribute it. (Personal use within a commercial environment is fine.)
This pack is available in both Letter and A4 size formats, and should be considered a draft. Also with this pack, we are using a new process to put the PDFs together. Please let us know if you have any problems with these files, and how we can best improve these templates for you.