Douglas Johnston's Hipster PDA Kit
I'm guessing that some of you are here looking for my D*I*Y Planner Hipster PDA Edition templates. This is just the description of what I typically carry around.
This is what I tote around when I'm not carrying my main Day Runner kit.
- A small Eddie Bauer gadget bag, with three large external pockets, and plenty of internal ones -- one of the best buys I've ever made
- Hipster PDA (my templates, 'natch) with about 30 cards total
- One of Brian King's colourful cardboard index card wallets, with a matching clip
- A Staedtler 0.3 Liquid Ball pen
- A business-card sized Kit ID with name, address, email, phone number
- A Palm Tungsten E with a 512Mb SD card filled with music, audiobooks, radio plays, graphics and/or ebooks
- Set of Sennheiser earbuds
- (Optional) My Palm Wireless Keyboard, if I'm planning on doing any major duty word processing on the road (I use Blue Nomad's Wordsmith)
- Whatever book I'm currently reading (here, Anne Lamott's Bird By Bird)
- Some spare change (at least a toonie and a quarter), because you never know...
Only other things I regularly carry are my wallet and my Leatherman Wave.