Unschedule - Daily - Procrastination
You can use this as an ordinary Day Keeper, but it's meant to be an "Unschedule". Unscheduling a week per page isn't enough room for me. Includes check-boxes and room for notes.
To use this as an Unschedule:
* If you have an important project that you've been procrastinating, schedule in *everything but* that project first, including breaks, meals, and so on. This will give you a realistic idea of how much time you actually have available.
* Once you've done the above, you can use the available time to work.
* Record your work on the project. Total it up at the end of each day.
* Concentrate on *starting*. The sooner you do that, the better you'll feel. The first fifteen minutes or so is always the hardest. Just push through it.
* Schedule lots of breaks.
* Don't schedule in any work blocks until you've actually done your first one.
* I recommend using this along with a "Habit Tracker," where you can record your consistent usage of the unschedule, and your daily amount of work. This helps give the kind of overview you get from a weekly unschedule. Also, it's very motivating.
* Read The Now Habit by Neil Fiore.
|Unschedule - Daily - Classic Size - 2up .pdf||57.7 KB|