Dallas - 2012 Planner Templates - Full Package
This design is named for my brother, whom I created it for when he started college. It has bold black and white features along with inspirational quotes on most pages. This is an ideal package for anyone getting started in the analog planner game, as well as seasoned planners!
All of my templates are formatted as one page per day and include monthly calendars, budget worksheets, bank registers, to-do lists, page finder (with weekly to-do list) and daily pages. The daily pages include a schedule, to-do list, items due and notes section. A fully customizable Word document is also available for each section so that you may edit it to better fit your own needs.
Print, punch & plan! Nothing complicated.
Here's how I set it up:
- Print Budget Worksheets on the back of Monthly Calendars.
- Print double sided copies of both the Bank Registers and Monthly To-Do Lists.
- Print Daily Pages duplex. If you do not have this option for your printer, you can always use the even/odd page printing option, then flip the paper to print the other pages.
For the Weekly To-Do List / Page Finder:
- Print double sided on colored card stock.
- Cut into equal sections.
- Punch so that the top of each sheet will stick just above the rest of your planner pages.
Individual and Editable Files can be found at: